Private Label & Co-Packing
Heartland Gourmet has a proven track record of Private Label/Co-Packing for
a diversified list of clients and products for over 15 years.
Heartland Gourmet has a proven track record of Private Label/Co-Packing for a diversified list of clients and products for over 15 years. We specilize in dry blending, frozen doughs and ready to eat products - in gluten free, organic, and conventional production. Our clients rely on us to deliver the quality of products they expect and deserve while doing so cost effectively.
We focus on making the product to our customer's specifications so that they can focus on growing their companies, getting new products to market, rebranding, etc. We give the same attention to detail to our customers without regards to size or volume. Our in house approach helps to develop delicious and meticulously crafted products both in the dry mix and frozen dough arenas.
Heartland Gourmet's experienced recipe development team is ready to serve. Whether you have a family recipe that is going to market, a recipe that was previously developed, or a product concept, we know what it takes to produce a product in commercial size batches while maintaining small batch integrity.
What Our Clients Depend on Us For:
- To be a true partner and communicate through project development and throughout our relationship
- To be cost competitive and transparent
- To have Quality Assurance and Quality Controls on Site
- To offer lot tracking capabilities for their orders that are shipped to different locations
- To offer Full Turn Key Solutions, assist in packaging development/Suppliers, and offer Private Label Ready Recipes when needed.
- Private Label products for premier US Retail Chains
- Matched mission critical beverage products for a major coffee shop chain, and came second to the incumbent supplier
- Private Label for Home Party Companies
- Provided Private Label Cookie Puck for major retail chain as part of Holiday Package
Susan Zink, Manager
Why It Makes Sense for Us to Be Your Partner:
Heartland Gourmet is a
- 54,000 sqft facility
- 3000 SQ ft. Freezer that holds 210 pallets
- Located in the middle of the United States which provides conveient and efficient shipping North, South, East, and West
- A team of people that truly understand what you are working so deliginetly to accomplish with your product line
- Maybe you can think of another warm fuzzy to put here.