Gluten Free Mama’s Share the Joy Christmas Baking Event
Christmas is a time of giving. Gluten Free Mama loves to share recipes and we love to see your recipes too!
Do you have a favorite gluten free recipe that is yours that uses Gluten Free Mama’s flours or mixes? Send it to Mama at firstname.lastname@example.org Include a picture of the recipe and your picture if you like and if you have a story behind it tell it to us. We will post it on Gluten Free Mama’s blog and Facebook page during the month of December.
Everyone who submits an original recipe following the instructions below will receive a gift from Gluten Free Mama plus a 20% off coupon to use at Mama’s online store.
We can’t wait to see your submissions! Mama will be posting new recipes too! Also, if you have a recipe you need converted, send it to Mama now so she can have time to convert it for you.
Send all submissions to Recipes@glutenfreemama.com
Rules of Share the Joy Holiday Baking Event:1. Submissions must use Gluten Free Mama’s Flour or Mixes and MUST BE GLUTEN FREE!
2. Submissions must be your original recipe and must be recipes that have not been submitted for past events.
3. Submissions should include your name, address, phone number, picture of you (if you like), picture of recipe and story behind recipe if you have one.
4. Recipes must include Title, Ingredients and Directions.
5. Recipes will be tested in Gluten Free Mama’s kitchen to make sure they are viable. Recipes become the property of Gluten Free Mama and may be used in future publications or on Mama’s websites.
6. Email submissions to email@example.com or fax recipe submissions to 866.743.4320 or mail submissions to PO BOX 478, Polson, MT 59860.
7. Submissions must be received by December 20th to receive free gift.
8. Gluten Free Mama has the right to not accept recipes that do not follow the rules of the baking event.
9. If you would like to use a recipe template email Mama at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a template.