Cilantro Green Chili Biscuits
Cilantro Green Chili Biscuits ~ Gluten Free
Recipe Type: Biscuits & Scones
- 2 cups Mama’s Almond or Coconut Blend Flour
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 small can green chili’s
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, or Mexican blend or Daiya dairy free cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk or dairy free milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray muffin tin with
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Add green chili’s, green onions, cilantro, eggs and cheese. Pour in milk. Mix by hand until all ingredients are mixed in.
- Using a 2 inch scoop, scoop dough into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes. They will start to get golden brown and when touched will bounce back.